- This event has passed.
The Heart of Nonviolent Communication – Part II
February 10 @ 7:30 pm - February 13 @ 11:00 am EST
Part I: The Compassion Map
For people who have taken Part I.
This training refines one of the most important skills we can develop to have more compassion in our lives―feeling our feelings and connecting them to needs. Through conceptual training, experiential exercises, guided meditations, and practice in large and small groups, we create a clearer picture, a deeper practice, and a profound path to compassionate thinking, speaking, and living.
Dive into topics that include feelings versus thoughts and needs versus strategies; hearing no and saying no; requests and demands; and making difficult conversations more rewarding and meaningful. As a result of this training you can expect to
- Spend more time in connection with yourself and others
- Experience less painful and shorter conflicts
- Learn to move from conflict to mutual strategies
- Stay more centered, open, and effective in conflicts
- Increase congruence between your values and your actions
- Have more fun, joy, and pleasure in your life.
Combine this program with The Heart of Nonviolent Communication, Part I, February 8–10, for a 10 percent discount for each program.